As Covid-19 restrictions continue to ease around NSW, we would like to remind everyone of their obligations and what you can do to keep your team mates safe.
As always, please follow the current guidelines from NSW Health regarding contact status and isolation requirements and all aspects of the Public Health Order. Please note that venues may set their own COVID Safe conditions of entry and as such you must ensure you are aware of the Covid requirements of the venue at which you play.
While masks are no longer compulsory in many indoor settings, their use is strongly recommended.
SERVICE NSW COVID SAFE CHECK IN
Check in via the Service NSW Covid Safe Check-in QR Code is no longer compulsory, but some venues have continued to make it optional. Please ensure you are aware of the rules at the venue you attend.
Whilst restrictions have eased, SNV still encourages everyone to play their part in keeping our community safe. Below are the expectations of anyone attending SNV activities, although they may become more or less restrictive as government and venue guidelines change and may vary somewhat from venue to venue.
- Spectators are once again welcome at many of our social venues. Please ensure you are aware of the conditions at your venue before inviting spectators.
- Do not share personal equipment such as whistles, tape, scissors, towels, shirts, food or drink.
- Do not use spit or sweat to wipe anything, including shoes
- Sneeze or cough in to your elbow, avoid touching your face
- Referee stand & scoring equipment should be wiped down between games
REMEMBER, BEFORE PLAYING
- Please monitor for Covid-19 symptoms. If you feel unwell please complete a RAT/PCR test and do not attend if you are Covid positive.
- Do not attend if you have been advised to self-isolate by NSW Health.
- Comply with all current government & venue regulations regarding public health orders and advice.