Volleyball is on! However, it is essential players follow the guidelines in order for community sport to continue.
As always, please follow the current guidelines from NSW Health regarding contact status and isolation requirements and all aspects of the Public Health Order. Please also read the SNV Covid Safety Plan before attending.
Masks are required on entry to any SNV venue and must be worn at all times unless you are on court actively participating. This includes wearing a mask if you are on the bench or doing duty.
SERVICE NSW COVID SAFE CHECK IN
ALL venues used by SNV require everyone to check in via the Service NSW Covid Safe Check-in QR Code. For more information please see the Service NSW website.
IN THE VENUE
Whilst we are very enthusiastic about again being able to provide playing opportunities we do acknowledge things are not quite as they were, with additional rules and safety regulations in place. We need everyone to play their part in keeping our community safe and able to continue the resumption of activities. Below are the expectations of anyone attending SNV activities, although they may become more or less restrictive as government and venue guidelines change and may vary somewhat from venue to venue.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled time and leave immediately on completion (arrive, train/play, leave)
- Comply with the requirement to use hand sanitiser (supplied) before the session, during and after the game/session
- No spectators, no exceptions
- Check-in via the Service NSW COVID Safe Check-in on arrival & ensure names on score sheets are 100% accurate and legible
- Remain 1.5m from others wherever possible, including placing your belongings 1.5m apart, bench players sit 1.5m apart, duty scorers sit 1.5m apart etc
- Limit use of communal facilities as much as possible, there will be toilets but may be no change rooms available
- Refrain from team huddles, high fives, handshakes, kissing, hugging and any other physical contact
- Do not share personal equipment such as whistles, tape, scissors, towels, shirts, food or drink. No food or drink apart from water allowed in the venue.
- Do not use spit or sweat to wipe anything, including shoes
- Sneeze or cough in to your elbow, avoid touching your face
- Referee stand & scoring equipment should be wiped down between games
- Pens will be supplied as usual and should be wiped between games, however you are encouraged to bring your own
- Do not attend if you are unwell
- Do not attend if you have been advised to self-isolate by NSW Health
- Agree to a temperature check on entry if requested by the venue or SNV
- Comply with all current government & venue regulations regarding public health orders and advice.
Looking forward to seeing you all back on court soon!