The Sydney North Volleyball AGM will be held on Friday, May 27th, 2016 at 7pm and all members are encouraged to attend.
This is your opportunity to make a difference in your club! Elections for the Board will be held at the meeting, nominations can be made by completing the form below and returning to the Administrator on [email protected] no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting.
If you have any questions about the board and what being a member involves please do not hesitate to email Nerradene on [email protected] or ask any of the current board members!
If you’d like to vote but can’t be there, proxy forms are also below and need to be returned to the Administrator no later than 24 hours before the AGM.
The meeting will be held at 7pm in the North Ryde RSL board room. The Financial and Director’s report has been emailed to all members, if you did not receive it or would like a copy please email [email protected]. Below are links to the proxy and nomination forms and the proposed changes to the by-laws.
SYDNEY NORTH VOLLEYBALL 2016 AGM AGENDA
- To receive and confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 5th May, 2015.
- To receive and consider the Balance Sheet as at 31 December 2015 and the Profit & Loss Statement of the Association for the financial year ended on that date, together with the report of the Directors included.
- To elect the following office bearers and members of the Board
– Vice President
– Director (up to six other Board members may be elected).
- To amend the by-laws as per Annex A