2016 was a fantastic year for women’s representative volleyball at SNV, with teams in Honours, Division 1 (2 teams!) and Division 2 as well as three teams of junior women.
You can read the season wrap for more info.
The SNV women’s representative volleyball program has qualified coaches, team managers, structured training, club uniforms and a calendar of great events.
The season requires players to commit to the following:
• Weekly training (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday nights between March – November, TBC)
• Sydney Volleyball League (SVL) (May – September)
• Occasional weekend tournaments (between March – November) are optional, but highly recommended
Most training and games throughout the season take place at the Sydney Olympic Park Sports Halls.
Trial dates for 2017 have been tentatively set as follows –
- Tuesday nights, February 28, March 7th and 14th
- Thursday nights, March 2nd, 9th and 16th
Stay up to date with the latest news and confirmation by registering for our newsletter or liking us on facebook.