SNV was thrilled to enter both a Men’s Division 1 and Honours team in SVL in 2017. More details are in the season wrap from the coach.
The SNV Men’s representative program has qualified coaches, team managers, structured training, club uniforms and a calendar of great events.
The season requires players to commit to the following:
• Weekly training at Sydney Olympic Park Sports Halls (TBC) from 8-10pm (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday nights from April – September, TBC)
• Sydney Volleyball League (SVL) (May – September)
• Occasional weekend tournaments (between March – November) are optional, but highly recommended
Most training and games throughout the season take place at the Sydney Olympic Park Sports Halls.
2017 team trials have been tentatively scheduled for:
- Tuesday nights, February 28, March 7th and 14th
- Thursday nights, March 2nd, 9th and 16th