The entry form for 2015 is now online to save you time. It can be saved to edit for future competitions to save you even more time.
Below is the entry information, please read it in full before completing the online form. A brief summary is below.
- Closing date for entry and early bird rate is January 19th, 2015. Early bird rate is $490. Entries received after January 19th pay $520 per team.
- WLC B Grade is once again likely to be at or over capacity, entries will be confirmed according to the conditions outlined in the attached entry kit
- Please let me know if your team needs any players
- Please let me know if you are coming to the clinic on Tuesday, January 27th at North Ryde RSL from 8:15 – 10:15pm to look for players and if so – PLEASE liaise with me rather than approach players directly so they do not end up promised to more than one team
- The women’s pre-season comp is being played at Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre so if you thought SOP was too far – here is your chance to play another night of volleyball closer to home. Let me know if you are interested and we’ll either find or create you a team!
- Individual player registration will be available online from mid-January
- Here is the link to enter your team – http://goo.gl/forms/YtXzT2fkVB
Please note the SNV office will be closed from December 24th and reopening on Monday, January 12th. Entries will be processed in order of the date stamp on the online entry.
If you have any questions please email [email protected]