It is compulsory to be registered before participating in any SNV competition or event.
Anyone registered in 2016 is covered until March 31st, 2017. A special extension has been given to players to compete in Summer Season finals under the 2016 registration.
2017 Program (Social) Registration
- Adult Program – $75, of which $60 goes to State Volleyball NSW & Volleyball Australia and $15 covers membership with Sydney North Volleyball
- Junior Program – $50, of which $40 goes to State Volleyball NSW & Volleyball Australia and $10 covers membership with Sydney North Volleyball. A Junior is any player turning 18 or less during 2017.
With Program Registration you can play in any of our social competitions, events run by other SVNSW Affiliated associations & clubs, State Cups run by State Volleyball NSW and also attend SNV social training. Valid from purchase date until March 31st, 2018.
2017 Representative (Full) Registration
- Adult Full – $90, of which $80 goes to State Volleyball NSW & Volleyball Australia and $10 covers membership with Sydney North Volleyball
- Junior Full – $70, of which $60 goes to State Volleyball NSW & Volleyball Australia and $10 covers membership with Sydney North Volleyball. A Junior is any player turning 18 or less in 2017.
With Representative (Full) Registration you can play in all events listed above PLUS all SNV, SVNSW and Volleyball Australia sanctioned events, including SVL, AVL and AJVC/AJVBC competitions. Valid from purchase date until March 31st, 2018.
2017 SNV only Registration
- $20 – if you are a current member of SVNSW directly or via another affiliated club the fee is $20 to become a member of SNV, also available online
2017 SNV Social Training only Registration
- $30 – covers you for attending SNV Social Training only and is available online
Your SNV registration fees contribute to club equipment, running costs and funding of the SNV Administrator position, including development of competition draws, club information, administration and organisation.
After your registration is processed you will receive an email from State Volleyball NSW confirming the SVNSW portion of your registration. That email should be retained by you as proof of registration with SVNSW should you wish to also play with other clubs or in State Cup or Good Neighbour tournaments.
If your team needs to use a fill in player who is not registered, the player will be required to purchase Event Registration for that night. The cost is $23, it is available online and is valid for one night of playing only.
Player Accident Insurance
Membership with State Volleyball NSW includes Player Accident Insurance.
Please refer to the SVNSW Website for details of cover, claims process and related documentation: