It is compulsory to have appropriate membership of State Volleyball NSW and Sydney North Volleyball before participating in any SNV competition or event. Membership for the 2019/2020 period is now open!
All membership registrations are processed via Fortix by State Volleyball NSW.
If you have already created a Fortix profile previously you should login and renew your registration from within Fortix.
New Fortix members should register via the portal on the State Volleyball NSW website.
As a general rule, if you only play in social comps you need a GOLD membership, if you play SVL you need a PLATINUM membership.
How do I register?
Please follow these step by step instructions on how to register!
Important points to note!
- You NEED to select 2019/20 Sydney North Volleyball Membership under “select your club” (or one of your clubs if you play elsewhere too) to become a member of SNV and for us to be able to verify your membership; you do this after you have completed the form and paid
- You can be a member of multiple clubs but you need to select them one at a time and save in between
- Fortix works better when used on a computer, not a phone
- You need a unique email address for each member (ie parents don’t use your own email for your child if you are also a member)
- You can log back in to Fortix to add other clubs or update your details anytime
- Your SVNSW number is your contact code / contact ID found in your profile on your dashboard
Please contact SVNSW – [email protected]
Player Accident Insurance
Membership with State Volleyball NSW includes Player Accident Insurance.
Please contact SVNSW for any claims or questions – [email protected]