It is compulsory to have appropriate membership of Volleyball NSW and Sydney North Volleyball before participating in any SNV competition or event.
2019 memberships are valid until March 31st, 2020 so if you were registered in 2019 you should not do anything yet for 2020!
All membership registrations are processed via Fortix by Volleyball NSW and information for new players joining for 2020 will be updated and available as soon as possible. Please do not register until we advise you that it is time to do so!
2019 Registration information:
If you have already created a Fortix profile previously you will login and renew your registration from within Fortix.
New Fortix members should register via the portal on the State Volleyball NSW website.
How do I register?
Please follow these step by step instructions on how to register!
Important points to note!
- You NEED to select 2019/20 Sydney North Volleyball Membership under “select your club” (or one of your clubs if you play elsewhere too) to become a member of SNV and for us to be able to verify your membership; you do this after you have completed the form and paid
- You can be a member of multiple clubs but you need to select them one at a time and save in between
- Fortix works better when used on a computer, not a phone
- You need a unique email address for each member (ie parents don’t use your own email for your child if you are also a member)
- You can log back in to Fortix to add other clubs or update your details anytime
- Your SVNSW number is your contact code / contact ID found in your profile on your dashboard
Please contact VNSW – [email protected]
Player Accident Insurance
Membership with Volleyball NSW includes Player Accident Insurance.
Please contact VNSW for any claims or questions – [email protected]