It is compulsory to be a registered member of State Volleyball NSW and Sydney North Volleyball before participating in any SNV competition or event. 2017 memberships are valid until March 31st, 2018.
New players joining now should take the option in red below which will cover you until March 31st, 2019.
The introduction of Fortix by State Volleyball NSW will see us drop the SNV portion of membership fees until further notice as all registrations will now be processed via Fortix by SVNSW; this is effective immediately! Please see below for updated costs and how to register – you do still need to be a member of Sydney North Volleyball so don’t forget to select SNV as your club when you register on Fortix.
2018/2019 Program (Social) Registration: valid 25th January, 2018 – March 31st, 2019
- Adult Program – $75 to State Volleyball NSW & Volleyball Australia
- Junior Program – $40 to State Volleyball NSW & Volleyball Australia (A junior is any player turning 18 or less during 2017)
With Program Registration you can play in any of our social competitions, events run by other SVNSW Affiliated associations & clubs, State Cups run by State Volleyball NSW and also attend SNV social training. Valid from purchase date until March 31st, 2018.
2017 Representative (Full) Registration: valid April 1st, 2017 – March 31st, 2018
- Adult Full – $95 to State Volleyball NSW & Volleyball Australia
- Junior Full – $70 to State Volleyball NSW & Volleyball Australia (A junior is any player turning 18 or less in 2017)
With Representative (Full) Registration you can play in all events listed above PLUS all SNV, SVNSW and Volleyball Australia sanctioned events, including SVL, AVL and AJVC/AJVBC competitions. Valid from purchase date until March 31st, 2018.
2017 SNV only Registration: if you are already registered with SVNSW via another club and have a Fortix account
- $0 – no charge for this but you NEED to update your Fortix account and select Sydney North Volleyball as one of your clubs so we can verify your membership
2017 Training /Associate Registration
- $30 – covers you for attending training only and does NOT allow you to play in any competition. Also covers non-playing coaches, managers & admin staff and is available online via Fortix.
2017 One off Event Registration
- If your team needs to use a fill in player who is not registered, the player will be required to purchase Event Registration for that night. The cost is $20, it is available online via Fortix and is valid for one playing session only within 10 days of purchase.
How do I register?
Once you know what type of membership you need, head to the SVNSW website to complete & pay for your registration.
Important points to note!
- You NEED to select Sydney North Volleyball as your club (or one of your clubs if you play elsewhere too) to become a member of SNV and for us to be able to verify your membership
- Membership needs to be applied for via a computer, not a phone
- You need a unique email address for each member (ie parents don’t use your own email for your kids if you are also a member)
- Please keep handy the email sent by SVNSW confirming your membership in case proof of membership is ever required
- You can log back in to Fortix and add other clubs after your initial application if required
Please contact SVNSW – [email protected]
Player Accident Insurance
Membership with State Volleyball NSW includes Player Accident Insurance.
Please refer to the SVNSW Website for details of cover, claims process and related documentation