It is compulsory to be a registered member of State Volleyball NSW and Sydney North Volleyball before participating in any SNV competition or event.
The introduction of Fortix by State Volleyball NSW will see us drop the SNV portion of membership fees until further notice as all registrations will now be processed via Fortix by SVNSW; this is effective immediately!
Please see the SVNSW website for updated costs (brief summary below) and how to register – you do still need to be a member of Sydney North Volleyball so don’t forget to select SNV as your club once you have registered on Fortix.
If you have already created a Fortix profile previously you will need your login and password when you complete the 2018/2019 form.
How do I register?
Thank you Alec Walker for these easy to follow, step by step instructions on how to register!
Head to the SVNSW website or follow the links below to the appropriate membership to complete & pay for your registration – you will be redirected to Fortix.
Important points to note!
- You NEED to select 2018/19 Sydney North Volleyball Membership under “select your club” (or one of your clubs if you play elsewhere too) to become a member of SNV and for us to be able to verify your membership; you do this after you have completed the form and paid
- You can be a member of multiple clubs but you need to select them one at a time and save in between
- Membership needs to be applied for via a computer, not a phone
- You need a unique email address for each member (ie parents don’t use your own email for your child if you are also a member)
- Mastercard & Visa only, no Amex or Diners payments
- You can log back in to Fortix to add other clubs or update your details anytime
Please contact SVNSW – [email protected]
2018/19 Platinum ( Full Representative) Registration: valid until March 31st, 2019
With Platinum (Representative/ Full) Registration you can play in all social events listed in Gold PLUS all SNV, SVNSW and Volleyball Australia sanctioned events, including SVL, AVL and AJVC/AJVBC competitions.
2018/2019 Gold (Program / Social) Registration: valid until March 31st, 2019 (this will be most social comp only players).
Click on links below to register (skip SVNSW website) –
With Gold (Program / Social) Registration you can play in any of our social competitions, events run by other SVNSW Affiliated associations & clubs and State Cups run by State Volleyball NSW.
2018/19 Silver – Training /Associate Registration
Covers you for attending training only and does NOT allow you to play in any competition. Also covers non-playing coaches, managers & admin staff and is available online via Fortix.
2018/19 Bronze – One off Event Registration
If your team needs to use a fill in player who is not registered, the player will be required to purchase Event Registration for that night. Valid for one playing session only within 10 days of purchase.
Player Accident Insurance
Membership with State Volleyball NSW includes Player Accident Insurance.
Please refer to the SVNSW Website for details of cover, claims process and related documentation