Entries will open on January 17th at 10am for our Summer Social Competitions.
As always it is likely that demand will exceed available places at some venues so successful entry in the competition is at the discretion of the board. Please read all information carefully before entering your team and send any questions to [email protected]
A brief summary is below but please read all details and the Conditions of Entry via the 2022 Summer Entry Kit, which also includes the link to the online entry form.
SNV SOCIAL COMPS
~ SUNDAY nights at Ryde Aquatic Centre (women’s comp)
~ MONDAY nights at North Ryde RSL Youth Club & Willoughby Leisure Centre
~ WEDNESDAY nights at Thornleigh Indoor Sports Stadium
* Entries OPEN: Monday, January 17th 2022 at 10am
* Entries CLOSE: Tuesday, January 18th 2022 at 10am
* Sunday January 30th – March 27th (9 weeks)
* Monday at WLC January 31st to March 28th (9 weeks)
* Wednesday February 2nd – March 30th (9 weeks)
* Monday at NRRSL February 7th to March 28th (8 weeks) – Please note that the Youth Club is currently closed. We are waiting on confirmation of their intentions by the final week of January.
All entries must be completed via the online form available in the 2022 Summer Entry Kit . Cost is $530 per team for the 9 week competition and $470 for the 8 week competition.
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER MEMBERSHIP
All players are required to hold the appropriate Individual Membership with Volleyball NSW and be a member of Sydney North Volleyball.
If you were a registered player in 2021 your membership is valid until March 31st, 2022 and you should NOT renew now.
If you are a new player you should wait until we advise you to register as 2022/2023 memberships are not yet available.