Entries will open on March 24th at 10am for our Autumn Social Competitions.
As always, it is likely that demand will exceed available places at some venues. Please note acceptance of your team’s entry is not based on the order at which you submit your registration form, but at the discretion of the board. You can complete your registration anytime between 10am on 24/3 and 5pm on 27/3.
Please read all information carefully before entering your team and send any questions to [email protected]
A brief summary is below but please read all details and the Conditions of Entry via the 2022 Autumn Entry Kit, which also includes the link to the online entry form.
SNV SOCIAL COMPS
~ SUNDAY nights at Ryde Aquatic Centre (women’s comp)
~ MONDAY nights at North Ryde RSL Youth Club & Willoughby Leisure Centre
~ WEDNESDAY nights at Thornleigh Indoor Sports Stadium
* Entries OPEN: Thursday, March 24th 2022 at 10am
* Entries CLOSE: Sunday, March 27th 2022 at 5pm
Competition dates (no play on Public Holidays):
* Sunday April 11th – July 24th (16 weeks)
* Monday at WLC April 11th to August 15th (16 weeks)
* Wednesday April 13th – July 27th (16 weeks)
* Monday at NRRSL April 11th to August 15th (16 weeks) – Please note that the Youth Club is currently closed. We are waiting on confirmation of their intentions by the first week of April.
All entries must be completed via the online form available in the 2022 Autumn Entry Kit . Cost is $1,122 per team for the 16 week competition, if paid by 3rd April.
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER MEMBERSHIP
All players are required to hold the appropriate Individual Membership with Volleyball NSW and be a member of Sydney North Volleyball.
The 2022/23 membership year is now open. If you intend to take out membership to play in this competitoon only, please wait to register when you have been notified of your acceptance in the competition.