Entries for our Summer Season (formerly called Pre-Season) will open January 9th at 9am!
** UPDATE: All grades and all venues have now filled for Summer Season **
Based on recent inquiries it looks like demand will be especially high for North Ryde RSL and Willoughby so please read all information carefully to increase your chances of securing a spot.
The entry kit and by-laws are essential reading before entering but here are the highlights –
- Entries OPEN: Monday, January 9th at 9am
- Entries CLOSE: Monday, January 23rd at 5pm or when the competition is full
- Priority entry closes Monday, January 16th at 5pm (top 3 teams in preceding season at the end of round games)
- Entries are accepted in the order in which they are received, with payment, with the following exception:
Teams who finish in the top three positions after the end of the minor premiership (before finals series) in the preceding competition will receive priority entry into the next competition subject to their entry form and payment being received by the Administrator one week prior to the closing date.
- Competition DATES:
* Monday February 6th – April 3rd 2017 (9 weeks)
* Wednesday February 8th – April 5th 2017 (9 weeks)
* Sunday February 5th – April 9th (9 weeks)
- Cost: $490 per team if paid by January 23rd, 2017 – otherwise $530
- Women’s comp is at Ryde Aquatic Centre for Summer & Autumn (Sydney Olympic Park for Spring)
- Proof of payment must be emailed to [email protected] for your entry to be considered complete
- Online entry form
- Program membership from 2016 is valid until the end of Summer Season as a one off extension due to SVNSW changing their timing structure
- Any new players will need to purchase Summer Registration for $20 which is valid for Summer Season only and will be available on our website before the end of January. A new annual program membership will then need to be purchased (price to be confirmed) which will be valid April 1st, 2017 – March 31st, 2018.
- If your team needs players please let SNV know, including what position if you need someone specific
- If your team is not returning please let SNV know
- The SNV office will be closed from December 23rd until January 19th, emails will only be checked occasionally during that time for anything urgent so please try to ask any questions you have now!